BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Practice Edits on PhotoImpact 10 For Ancillary Task

Here are some sample photo’s that I have found on the internet which I have edited using, Photo Impact 10 for practice editing for the real ancillary task.




This is the original photo that I found, I chose this because it incorporates a white background (which we used), plus the model has brown hair (the same as our artist). 





Here I lightened the picture, decreased the contrast and softened her features. I also increased the intensity of the white background.





 
For this picture I; luminated and softened her skin tone using the skin touch up tool. This makes her makeup more refined and contrasts from the white background. 




For the final edit I; dimed the brightness on the model, increased the contrast up to 70% and increased the mid tones, e.g. the blond in the hair. This defines her features more so than the last picture and has more use of colours than the original shot.



In practice editing these pictures, I know have a wider range of ideas to bring to the ancillary task and also I feel more comfortable with the Photo editing equipment.







0 comments: